Foreign construction services companies that want to carry out construction projects in Indonesia without joint ventures are opening representative offices in Indonesia.
This is very simple and fast. We can show it easily.
1. The first time you find a place of business as a representative office in Indonesia that is registered directly with the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM)
2. Appoint 1 (one) Indonesian person who is authorized as the person in charge of your Representative Office in Indonesia.
3. Construction Services Business Permit from the country of origin in accordance with regulations in Indonesia
4. Ensure that the sub-field to be registered in Indonesia is experience in the country of origin, with the minimum project value of the work being above Rp. 83.33 Billion.
5. Consultant Construction Services Company, must provide initial investment to the Indonesian state treasury in the amount of USD. 5,000, –
6. Contractor Construction Services Company, must provide initial investment to the state treasury in the amount of USD. 10,000, –
If you are ready to open a foreign representative office in Indonesia to carry out your construction activities here, please contact us for detailed preparatory information and requirements and costs to be incurred to obtain a Construction Services Business License in Indonesia, so that the name of your foreign business entity is officially registered as a Business Entity Foreign Construction Services (BUJKA).
Furthermore, you are ready to run a construction project by looking for partners with local companies (who already have a Construction Services Business License -IUJK B1) to collaborate or consortium (KSO), and participate in tenders for Government and Private Projects with Large Qualifications.